vrijdag 29 april 2011

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

So monday my friend Loes (http://www.itslaluzz.blogspot.com/) and I went on a photoshoot together in her back garden. It was reaaaally a lot of fun :D We laughed so hard together and now I have to miss her for two months, because she's going on a study in America. I'm so happy for her (: Loes, I love you, you are amazing and you are going to have a great time there!


We wore different outfits that afternoon, check out the pictures!







Damn quality :\

Oh, and I made prom pictures, maybe I'll post them here (:


Au revoir!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh en doe je mee aan mijn give-aways?
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jouw bloemen rokje is soooo lovely! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ik hou van je eerste outfit! en je vriendin heeft perfect haar! ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. leuk! Vind vooral je 2e foto super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Zo'n leuke foto's :D
    Mooie outfits ook!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. ah thanks clau! I love you too ^_^ en uiteraard zijn de foto's uiterst fabuleus.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen