dinsdag 8 februari 2011

Once there's hope, anything is possible.

Hi! A brand new outfit post for you (:






23 February, a dream will come true. I'm going to shop in London for a whole day with my two friends! We have to get up really early (about 2 a.m.) but my dad will drive us to Düsseldorf, where a plane will be waiting for us to fly to London!
My dad will go to a museum, he doesn't know which one yet. Miranda, Donna and I will shop in Oxford Street, and at the end of the day we will fly back to Düsseldorf and then drive back to our hometown. I'm so excited! It'll be on the wednesday in the vacation.
I think I will be exhausted, haha.
But soon, I'll post my wishlist and things I'm hoping to find in the stores!

10 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een leuk jurkje!!
    en veel plezier in londen alvast (: hihi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw mooie foto's en je bent echt een leuk meisje ♥

    http://rimonabahere.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. leuk jurkje! x
    http://highheelsandsneakers.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. leuk jurkje en schoenen:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. O I just love your dress! Beautiful! Where did you buy it?

    xx Marije

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wat een superleuke outfit! zijn die wedges van sacha? ze zijn iig echt lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. oh en veel plezier in londen, als je om 2 uur opstaat en de hele dag gaat shoppen ben je echt dood aan het eind van de dag xd maar dat is het waard!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen